Thursday, August 21, 2008

those people

What about those people that are always saying "New Post" please.......just kidding :)

This one is for Mark:

People that drive 10 under the speed limit now to "save gas" are idiots! Just drive the speed limit so you don't cause a wreck, how about that! That way you will save on your car insurance and that my dear is not going to go up and down, it will just always keep going up and for no reason.

and no this is not a blog-a-whine...it is just my thoughts and I have a lot of them, but I am going to be nice. This is just to see if I am crazy or if other people were thinking the same thing :)

2 comments:

jenn said...

Helen, I'm with ya!!! I've had all these same thoughts!

Anonymous said...

i'm just sayin' I don't like watching the Bristol night race... it's nothing but wrecks!