Thursday, February 26, 2009

Thursday Feb.26th 2009

On this day I would like everyone to note that I, Helen Diboll has NOTHING to do! This is the first day is a VERY long time that my phone is not going off reminding to be somewhere or to call someone to make an appointment! It feels so weird to just be at the house with nothing really to do. Now there is always a floor to vacuum(did yesterday) or a room to dust(yesterday as well) but I have all day so why do it all right now(again) :) Before the kids went to school I had the refrigerator cleaned out of all the old stuff and wiped out clean so I was on a roll before most were up today. So anyways, if you know me you will know that I am kind of in a shock not knowing what to do with my day or myself! I could go shopping but I don't think JR would like that too much or I could go in Zac's room and clean it out,but I don't think he would like that very much so WHAT SHOULD I DO TODAY?? just askin'.....

3 comments:

Jennyork said...

You should have called me earlier today, or I should have checked your blog earlier today...I could've given you LOTS of ideas!! Oh well...maybe next time!
Love ya!!

Helen said...

well I ended up making the menu for the next 2 weeks, went grocery shopping, went to best buy,walmart and sams to find my dad his TV bought the tv at Sams, loaded it up in the car myself went adn got the kids took them to their little job came home straightened the house got a shower and now I am heading to my parents house to install the tv and get their house ready for my dad to come home from the hospital! SO in saying all that....I found something to do :)

Jennyork said...

yeah, I think you did pretty good coming up with something to do!