Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I've got nothin'

On Monday I had foot surgery so I have been laid up in this bed ever since. Laying in the bed for hours on end is NOT fun,it is more painful than anything. My back is killing me and my legs keep cramping. I don't see how all those "half ton" people on TLC do it! Sure, I have people bringing me stuff and I have a TV,computer and books to keep my entertained but I would rather be walking around cleaning and going places. It's the kids spring break and I fell horrible I am not able to take them anywhere. Zac has been at my parents house and Ali has been here taking care of me. What a Spring break! I know I suck!! :(

Before surgery the nurse got a black sharpy marker and wrote "yes" on the top of my foot! I cant get that off to save my life. I have scrubbed with soap,alcohol and fingernail polish remover and I still have it! It has faded some but still very noticeable. Why couldn't they have used a sticker or better yet just read the paper that said LEFT foot. just sayin'

I feel the pain killers kicking in again so I better go before I start on subjects that I don't need to get on while drugged!

No comments: