Saturday, October 4, 2008

Just a quick update

So my dad is home from the hospital. He is still recovering but at least he is HOME! As for the gig JR was going to do next weekend,that has fallen through. I just see it as everything happens for a reason and we may not ever know that reason but...life goes on and we look for other ways to live out our dreams. Speaking of dreaming....I wish I was dreaming right now. I haven't been sleeping well. I guess I have a lot on my heart. I am thinking I need a vacation! (**hint hint** honey)

I have become a blog stalker! Yes,I said it!! My name is Helen Diboll and I read blogs at 2am. It is funny to read peoples blogs from church. You really get to know that person or their family even though you have never said one word to them. The things people say crack me up! You have this vision of how they are but when I am reading their blog I realize that they are all just like myself and JR. One day I will leave a comment,most of the time someone else beats me too it. I am a little shy though,but most of all I am scared you have no clue who I am and then I would feel really stupid later :) I am a dork I know!

So that is what's going on here,just a mom/wife that cant sleep that much. Goodnight!

No comments: