Saturday, March 28, 2009

BLAH...

That is what I feel like today! BLAH!!!! I have a lump in my throat and I just want to scream and cry,cause at everyone and tell them where to go ( I know not very Christan of me). I have no idea why I feel like this but, I do. JR is having to work today (which working on a Saturday SUCKS) he will be gone all next week traveling back and fourth from the "camp",my work load is getting bigger and bigger,the kids are having a hard time at school lately and I am sick of it ALL! My emotions are so crazy right now. I am just sick of life in general I guess. I am SICK of my foot hurting,I am SICK of being over weight, I am SICK of having debt! As you can tell I am just not in a good mood right now. Sorry! I just needed to get it out. I want to do so much and I cant do any of it right now,its very frustrating! I could go on and on but I am sure no one cares. I know everyone has bad days and I know several of my friends are going through some hard times right now but damn-it I am sick of everyone going through all that they are going through! I need a warm sunny day I think...just sayin' :)

I know I should be thanking God for a lot of things that have gone well lately. Prayers have been answered so far concerning my Dad and my sister. Now, since all that has gone well, I feel guilty to ask for more. I feel like God will just say,"Goodness Helen, how much are you going to ask for!" I think I may have guilt issues on top of all my other issues :) MAN I need to see somebody...I know! That is what blogging is for, I guess!

Just need to get stuff off my chest :)

3 comments:

Jamey said...

I know EXACTLY how you feel! I've had about three weeks of feeling that way. Prayer does work! I had to call in a few prayer warriors of my own. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

jenn said...

Wanna get away??? What does a flight on Southwest airlines cost to come to Abilene???
I love you!!!!

Helen said...

um...i think there is the special going always with Southwestern but who has time to hop on a plane?? If I did I would be on that plane right now. Summer will soon come and the children and I will be ready for that road trip across Texas. I already told my clients I will need some time off :)