Sunday, December 21, 2008

2009 is coming!

I can not wait for 2009. So much happened in 2008 that I wish hadn't happened and some things that I am glad happened. I am not a person to make New Years Resolutions. I don't believe in them. I feel it sets you up for failure and I just don't want that. I do keep in my mind things I would like to accomplish but if I don't get them done, then maybe next year Lord willing I will get them done. I absolutely hate when people say I am going to loose weight and start my diet January 1st. Why not start now? Why wait until Monday or new years day?? In one of the blogs I read, they said here is a list of things I will not do in 2009, I still think you are setting yourself up, but whatever. So I am going to say "I will try to do these things". First, I want to be healthy. I want to get to a point where I feel great about myself and my appearance. Second, I want to learn to forgive and be happy. I am going to start now and not wait until 2009 though, just sayin' :)

No comments: