Monday, December 22, 2008

the two just dont mix!


These two things do not equal anything good when one, is in another! Today just hasn't been a very lucky day for me! As most of you know about a month ago my Palm Treo took a swim into the very nsaty and very green pool when I was trying to get it clean. Well, I got a new phone and today my new phone decides to jump out of my back pocket and dive into the lovely toilet at my parents house! What is it with my phone and wanting to swim? I cant imagine why they would want to dive into such a nasty place, I mean really!!

So my poor phone is now drying out and it will turn on for a second then it will start trying to text and do voice commands. If my phone calls you and there is no one at the other end....SORRY!

WHAT A DAY!!! just sayin'. Hope everyone had a better day than I did :)



No comments: