Thursday, December 18, 2008

Be done, move on!

Why do people these days feel they have to drag something out till there isn't anything to drag anymore? I just don't get why people can't forgive and move on. I am speaking to myself too! This world would be a happier place to live in if we were taught to love more and forgive more. Everyone at some point in their life has been hurt by someone and I think everyone just needs to grow up and move on. In class one Wednesday night a lady spoke up and said," You may ask God for forgiveness and he forgive you, but you still have to deal with the consequences that your sin brought on". I do think that is true to a point, but at sometime that consequences has to fade away! Be done, move on! Just sayin'

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If your like me and have a bad memory, it's hard to hold things against people if you don't remember it happened (or at least who did it).

J.R. said...

Amen brother

Helen said...

I agree,but sometimes for me it is hard to forget and let go but I am trying.