Friday, November 28, 2008

Just thinking...

I am just wondering what other people think about and want to know more about. Do you want to know more about the bible,your spouse or just life ??

In class each week at church we are reminded that we don't know everything about our spouse and we never will. I personally think I know everything about my spouse. Now, I may forget from time to time what he likes eat but pretty much I know him.

I always think about when Jesus' is coming back. Some say that is healthy, some say its not. Sometimes I am afraid to sleep at night because I don't want him to come back,not yet anyways (which is selfish of me,I know). As a child I always imagined him coming in the middle of the night when everyone is sleeping. Of course I know that no one is sleeping all at the same time! But, when I was smaller I did think that. I have a wild imagination. I am a very visual person. If you say something to me, I am most likely picturing what I think that thing looks like or is or how it was. So when I read the Bible and about Jesus' return I get very visual and I guess I want to see for myself actually what it is like. I know...I am CRAZY! Really though am I the only one that does that?? Come on be HONEST!

So tell me what are your "crazy" things you do?? I want to get to know you :)

No comments: