Thursday, November 20, 2008

MEN?!

So I know this a touchy subject. Most guys/men don't even want to hear or read what I am about to say but....I really don't care. I guess I am also wondering if I am alone in thinking all this and having it happen to me in mt life?????

I just don't understand why men have to be like they are! Why cant you open up and tell us what you are thinking and feeling? Show us a side that you don't show other people. Be that loving and gentle person. Dare I say, be a "little gay" and just be "more" than what you give everyone else out in the real world.

Why is it that when the man does something so hurtful to a woman, we are not allowed to bring it up again to TRY to talk it out and TRY to get past it,but we cant get past it because you either 1. keep doing that thing over and over OR 2. You wont talk about IT so we have to keep bringing it up to have hope that one day you just may have a break through and actually talk. BUT heaven forbid the woman do the "wrong" thing. I bet that man would leave so fast,they say they wont only because they have no idea what it feels like to be...

What happened to the guy that opens the ladies doors and treats her like she is #1(now for you that are going to say God should be number one.... blah blah, I get it I am talking about here on earth). I watch older couples at church and I long for that type of relationship.Walking hand and hand with no worries. There is a couple that sits in front of us at church and I love just watching how they interact with each other. They are so sweet. He even hands her the communion trays first then he gets his.He respects her so much! This man is so thoughtful and you always know who he is thinking about. She is one lucky lady!

Now,I don't mean to step on any one's toes writing this, I just simply want to know where men are coming from these days. Please men give me your in-put I would love to read it!

I'm just say'n guys, lets step up your game!

Sorry Mark, you asked for a new post....I am sure not this kind though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah... um... well...

new post please!

jenn said...

Helen,
You probably already know this, but here are a few things about men that I have learned...1.Men are embarrassed to be intouch with their "feminine" side. They think we will go back to our girlfriends and talk about them! 2. Men think they have to be "macho". 3. Men just suck.
Now, that is men is general. However, I strongly urge men (whatever men are reading this) to swallow your pride and give your wife what she needs. Afterall, we work very hard to try to make y'all happy in many different ways! Give her what she wants and needs and you will see that in return the rewards are AWESOME!!